Would you like to join our team?
We are currently looking for a Technical Leader for the Game Client team, with solid experience in frontend development and expertise in the gaming industry.
The challenge is aimed at people who are committed, goal-oriented, have good interpersonal skills and a focus on continuous improvement.
– Experience with the following technologies: Webpack, TypeScript, Npm.
– Experience in using Canvas (framework such as phaser, pixijs, createjs or the like).
– Commitment to code quality and best practices.
– Team first. Ability to successfully work as part of a team.
– Proactivity to propose improvements.
– Ability to understand business requirements and turn them into code.
– Intermediate/advanced level of English language (Reading and writing codes and documents).
The following will be a Plus:
– Readiness towards research and development of new techniques.
– Experience developing videogames or mobile applications.
– Experience generating reference documentation.
We are offering:
– Long-term employment agreement.
– Competitive compensation.
– Remote work.
– Flexible working hours.
– Pre-paid healthcare service for the family group.
– Reimbursement for training courses.
– English classes.
– Day off for the employee’s birthday.
If you want to be part of us, please send your resume!