Buenos Aires, April 2021. The casino gaming developer Vibra Gaming, based in Argentina and focused on the Latin American market, calls for new local talents in the IT Development area to join a paid bootcamp.
Since its foundation at the beginning of last year and so far in 2021, Vibra Gaming has achieved many important goals: they have launched an interesting selection of games, obtained international certifications and signed several agreements with a clear opening towards new markets. It is clear that the company is making its mark in the world of slots and gambling.
As part of this growth, they are introducing a Bootcamp Program for Young Professionals to find Junior IT Developers with the purpose of training them and encouraging their growth so that they can become part of the company’s permanent work team. The training program will begin in mid-May in online mode.
The recruitment process will start by receiving the applications and selecting the developers that match the required profile. Like most programs of this type, they will join the team on a temporary basis, they will receive training and have the opportunity to work in our industry on a paid, full-time job for a period of three months.
After this stage, the participants will have to pass certain assessment criteria, which will determine who will become part of the company’s permanent staff.
About the Coder Bootcamp project, Ramiro Atucha -CEO at Vibra Gaming- states: “We are glad to be able to welcome new talents to the Vibra team and train them with real situations and work in videogame development. It is very important to provide young people who are finishing their studies with their first opportunities and tools to help them build solid careers. We are proud that Vibra prioritizes this type of initiatives.”
Some conditions and requirements to apply to the Coder Bootcamp Program:
– There will be no admission test after the pre-selection, but there will be a number of interviews to learn more about the profile, skills and abilities of each applicant.
– The admission is immediate and the training program will last three months.
– After this trial period, if they meet the required level, they will become part of the Vibra Gaming permanent team.
– The training program requires full time availability of the selected candidates, who will be paid a compensation to be agreed upon between the parties.
– Each developer will be assigned a project, on which they will work during the three-month period.
– They will be trained in the main technical aspects of the slots and online gambling industry, as well as in the specific needs of the company (working mainly on its framework and platform).
– The application to join the program will be made by email to the address provided at the end of this newsletter.
Vibra Gaming is a casino game development company formed by professionals with a solid experience in the industry. The company is mainly focused on the Latin American market and, during this year, has launched a series of titles with international quality standards, among which we can mention original content as well as licenses of famous characters such as Popeye The Sailor™ or The Phantom™.
Vibra Gaming is a company member of ADVA (Association of Video Game Developers of Argentina) and its games are internationally certified by GLI.